Tuesday 1 October 2013

Distribution

DISTRIBUTION


Colgate toothpaste is a daily usable commodity/product. So the company is using intensive distribution.
Colgate India has a strong marketing distribution network across India ranging from big metros to unreachable rural villages. it covered all geographical barriers to nurture it’s distribution channel. It had 1713 direct stores as of 2010.the Oral care distribution network spreads across 90 cities of India. The company products available across 4.3mn retail outlets. The company has a strong workforce of more than 2000 stockiest and their workforce. Colgate Palmolive uses all the available intermediaries wholesalers, retailers, and stockiest. Distribution strategy for the Colgate Totals is indirect. The distribution is through Dentist, plastic surgeon, drug stores, grocery stores, large retail stores.
Conflict among marketing channel members is generated when one channel member action prevents another channel from achieving its goal. Colgate Palmolive fallows the traditionally distribution channel not involving overlapping of intermediaries so there is very less amount of channel conflict.


18 comments:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.
    Best tummy tuck Knoxville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am FRED and i want quickly recommend DR NCUBE for a Job well done by
      curing me from the genital herpes disease that have be giving me sleepless night. if you want to contact him, Simply do that via email drncube03@gmail.com or
      call/whatsapp +2348155227532
      he also have #herbs for
      #hiv/aids
      #cancerdisease
      #fibroid
      #diabetes

      Delete
  2. hi iam naresh kancheti , my city is sattenapalli any distribution vaccency is available in sattenapalli mandal or krosur mandal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, nobody care aboout your sad town of poor people

      Delete
  3. i also enjoy this cuz chickens are taking over my neighborhood along with the Mr.Man guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to interest take a distribution so please inform me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to interest take a distribution so please inform me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am Udham from Palwal from Haryana, I want distribution in palwal and near by please ping me on 9996074488

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm from kurnool (dist) .AP I'm interesting to make a distribution point their is any requirement to inform me 9533143497

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir i am karan das from hyderabad.sir i want to interest take a distribution point so please inform me 7013573559

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear sir please request distributor point so please inform me 7071727472
    Sandeep enterprises near post OFFICE mehngar 276204
    Oll ready fortune oils distributor ship

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear sir please request distribution point so please inform me 9848088745.p.v.ramana dvr Nagar 111 line beside CPM office jaggayyapet Krishna(DT) 521175.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mayavaram(kuttalam) distribution point wanted erukika

    ReplyDelete
  14. If anybody want to increase instagram, facebook, twitter, ticktock followers, likes, comments etc, Youtube views, likes, comments, viwing hours, subscribers etc all are available kidly Direct messege me at my whatsapp- +91-8963076312

    ReplyDelete